Welcome to our linky #stickyfingers. I co-host this with the lovely Jenny from Midwife and Life, go and check her out! We’ve been on a little linky holiday so haven’t had a link up for a few weeks, but now we’re back and ready to see all your amazing link ups!
So what is the linky?
We started this linky to share any aspect of parenting that has stuck in your memory over the last week. This could be anything, a beautiful photo, a funny anecdote or a small post about what you’ve been up to, anything!
This week my addition is:
We hadn’t been to soft-play before so I went along with my friend and her little boy, we had a fantastic time. We’d love you to join in so start by copying the code for the badge below to your posts and read the rules. Have loads of fun and we’ll see you again next week!
- The most important bit – please add the badge to your posts so we know you’ve linked up.
- The linky is meant to share any aspect of parenting that has made an impact on you this last week, could be a beautiful photo or a small post about what you’ve been up to. You can decide, we love all your contributions.
- You must comment on the host’s posts on Midwife and Life and Mumsy Midwife. This week my addition is this post, so please comment below.
- It will run from Wednesday 9am until Sunday 9pm. One post per person each week.
- Either Jenny from Midwife and Life or Clare from Mumsy Midwife will comment on your contribution.
- If you include our twitter handles (@mumsymidwife and @midwifeandlife) we will RT your tweets that include #stickyfingers.
- Comment on as many other posts and share the love. We would recommend at least 2 other posts as a minimum, but feel free to comment on more if you like.
- If your entry is a picture feel free to add #stickyfingers to your Instagram posts and link to Clare and Jenny, we will re-gram a few of our favourites each week.
- Please enjoy taking part as much as we enjoy looking at your posts. We love all our linky friends, so make sure you follow us on social media to keep in touch! (we’re both on Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest as well!) check out our accounts in our sidebar over there ———>
If you fancy leaving comment, please do, they always make my day!