A very long time ago I was tagged by Kate from The Less-Refined Mind to post about 20 things you didn’t know about me. It has taken me about 8 weeks to get around to writing it, I just kept forgetting and quite frankly I don’t know if I’ll be able to think of 20 things; ultimately I’m an open book so most people know my deepest secrets. But here they are, I hope it is brand new information (see gif) and if it’s not. Sorry ’bout that!
- I am a Friends addict and can quote something from every episode. My bestie Nina and I regularly have conversations with just Friends gifs.
- I am addicted to Pepsi Max and get very upset if there are less than 2 large bottles in the house.
- I went to private school that specialised in dance, but I didn’t do any dancing as I was so utterly rubbish at it.
- I wanted to be a doctor, like really really; but it was one of the best decisions of my life not to pursue the career.
- I have to have at least 3 cups of coffee a day, and I prefer it to be posh coffee #coffeesnob.via GIPHY
- It is my lifelong dream to have a Range Rover, but who doesn’t dream of something as extravagant as that?
- I once picked a car based solely on its gear stick. It was pretty and I was sold. (It was a Nissan Micra 2005, so hardly the swankiest ride).
- I want to be a writer full-time, but until then being a midwife is absolutely fine.
- I no longer work in the NHS, but I won’t tell you what I do now, that’s my little secret. *p.s. it’s not naughty, just rules is rules and I can’t talk about it* **p.p.s. may be MI5…. just sayin’**
- I adore black pudding. I would eat it every day if I could and have even been known to make “black pudding sausage rolls”.
- My dream collaboration would be with Royal Caribbean or Apple. I would literally lick someone’s shoe if it meant I could work with them.
- My addiction to tech is a bit ridiculous. I just bought a keyboard for my Mac that looks like a typewriter just because the keys looked pretty.
- I am a bit pug obsessed (no secret) but the extent that goes is a bit alarming. I have a pug tote bag, a pug shopping bag, a pug jumper, a pug t-shirt, a pug scarf, a pug door stop, a pug diary, and an actual pug. It requires a lot of pre-planning not to combine any pug items when going out, for fear of looking weird. Because it’s not weird right?
- I am currently losing weight as my husband has bought me a Michael Kors bag which I can only use if I lose two stone, there is some massive motivation there!
- If I lose two stone I am going to treat myself to a Selfish Mother jumper.
- I am also a little bit obsessed with Zoella. I’m not ashamed. via GIPHY
- I’ve always wanted to be a guest or panellist on The Wright Stuff. Matthew Wright… if you’re watching I’m free Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- My favourite bakery in the world is The Hummingbird Bakery, I would kill for a slice of their Brooklyn Whiteout cake.
- If I could live anywhere it would be in Vegas, or Richmond in Surrey. Not polar opposites at all…
- I love Greggs. Their deal of a bacon sarnie and a coffee for £2 is a steal.
Did you know any of them already? Probably. But nonetheless, I will tag a few blogging mates and challenge them to find 20 things that people don’t already know. I tag
Jenny from Midwife and Life
Daniella from Madame Gourmand and
Holly from Little Pickle’s Mom.
Do you enjoy reading my blog and seeing me on social media? I would really love it if you would be as kind as to nominate me for the "Family and Lifestyle" category and "Reader's Choice". Please click this link to nominate me:
If you fancy leaving comment, please do, they always make my day!