The Baby Show with MadeForMums, is returning to London, Olympia from the 21st to 23rd October.
As the ultimate shopping event for new and expectant parents the Show will host around 200 exhibitors who will be on hand to help visitors make decisions like choosing the right buggies for their price range and lifestyle, selecting the best car seat to suit their vehicle and purchasing some beautiful nursery furniture for their homes. It’s the only show to feature all the major baby retailers alongside market leading brands including, iCandy, Stokke, UppaBaby, Britax, East Coast Nursery and MAM who will all be selling amazing products with equally amazing discounts!
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and compare before they buy
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- Discover irresistible boutique products and brands
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts including baby feeding specialist Annabel Karmel MBE
- Free consultations with pregnancy and baby care advisors at the One-To-One With The Experts area
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands
- A buggy testing track provided by MadeForMums
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing you to leave your shopping bags with them until you’re ready to leave.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and Baby Changing Area with free wipes and nappies all included.
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, open from 10:00am-5:30pm each day. Standard on the door tickets are £20 and we have two pairs to give away. Find out more www.thebabyshow.co.uk.
Enter below for your chance to win!
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
Entry is strictly limited to one person per ticket code. The winner will be notified by email or phone call once the competition closes. The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/ Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.
If you fancy leaving comment, please do, they always make my day!